Executive Buyers still hold the same credentials as VIP Hosted Buyers however have the flexibility of visiting ILTM Asia without the obligation to undertake the pre-scheduled appointment programme.
- Four day event programme
- Access to the Online Diary to schedule appointments
- Expert educational content
- Luxury travel forums and debate
- Exclusive evening networking events
*subject to change
Executive Buyer Qualification
As a 'by invitation only' event, strict qualification processes are in place for all Executive Buyers. There is a high demand on Buyer places and it is only those applications who meet our luxury travel criteria that will be invited to attend the event.
ILTM Asia Executive Buyers are required to fit the following:
- Operate on an outbound basis to multiple markets (across 2 or more continents)
- Your company must be located in the Asia Pacific region. This includes Northern Asia, Central Asia, Southern Asia, Russia/CIS (East of Ural Mountains), Australasia/Pacific Islands, and Indian Ocean Islands
- Show evidence of past and future business placed in luxury travel
- Be an established player in the market place
- Demonstrate that you regularly operate with suppliers of luxury travel products and services
- Be a senior decision maker with the authority to procure luxury travel products and services
- ILTM Asia reserves all rights to refuse applications which do not meet the set criteria. VIP Buyer places are also limited per country therefore meeting the minimum criteria will not guarantee acceptance.