REED EXHIBITIONS LTD
EVENT SUSTAINABILITY POLICY
FOR BS 8901 GROUP EVENTS
Reed Exhibitions Ltd understands that our events and processes can have both a positive and negative impact on environmental, social and economic issues.
Our intention is to provide event management that wherever practicable minimises the negative and maximises the positive longer term impacts.
Reed Exhibitions Ltd is committed to continual improvement. We comply with all applicable legislation and regulations and follow voluntary codes of practice and Reed Elsevier Policy.
Reed Exhibitions Ltd is committed to:
• Measurement to increase our understanding of the environmental, economic and social impacts of our events
• Identifying and engaging with our key stakeholders on sustainability issues
• Measuring waste and implementing a waste management strategy
• Setting specific sustainability objectives and targets for Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for each event (to accompany this policy)
• Allocating necessary resources to run a sustainable event
• Providing training and building competencies for responsible individuals
• Publishing the KPI, objective and target results after each show
The Show’s Exhibition Director is responsible for ensuring compliance with this policy and all regulations applicable to their shows.
This policy is available to all staff, clients, suppliers and other interested parties and will be reviewed at the start of each show cycle.
Chief Executive Officer
Please send any feedback or queries to firstname.lastname@example.org